ページ

2011年12月18日日曜日

Dear My friends

Dear My friends

Hello My friends, How are you?

From this year, I am currently living in Toronto.

I am organizing a charity event for the victims of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

I am planning the event for the 11th of March 2012, which will be a one year the earthquake happened.

The theme of the event is "Japan Aid"

In this event young fashion, product and graphic designers are going to sell their products during a group exhibition, and part of the profit will be sent as a donation for the victims of earthquake and tsunami.

I am currently looking for designers who can join this event. And also, I am looking for volunteer staff.

If you have any question/comments, Please send me message.

I will write down about detail of Event end of December.

(Contact)

Shuntaro.Kurakake@hotmail.co.jp / (Face book) Shuntaro Kurakake

Yours faithfully,

Shuntaro Kurakake

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿